Facial & Body Waxing
- Upper Lip Wax
- Chin Wax
- Cheeks Wax
- Eye Brow Wax
- Underarm Wax
- Forearm Wax
- Lower Leg Wax
- Full Leg Wax
- Bikini Line Wax
- Back Wax
- Chest Wax
Hair growth needs to be at least 1/8″ – 1/4″ long for a successful waxing service.
- After waxing, allow 24 hours before sun bathing or using a tanning bed. Newly waxed skin is more sensitive to sun and burns easily.
- Should you be planning a vacation or preparing for a special event, we recommend that you schedule your waxing service 3 to 5 days prior to your departure or event.
- Let us know of any irritants that you use on your skin.
- It is important to refrain from both facial and body waxing for 6 months after taking Accutane.
- Also refrain from waxing services for 4 to 6 weeks after taking these medications – Antibiotics, Retin A, Renova, Differin Gel, Avita, and Glyquin.